Advice hub. Online Mental Health and Wellbeing Training.
All of our training is designed by hospitality people for hospitality people. Thanks to our unique insight into the industry we are able to offer training courses tailored to the hospitality context, delivered in a format that will be well received by your teams.
Our trainers are all fully qualified clinicians with extensive experience of hospitality businesses. They speak your teams' language delivering contextual advice and practical tips.
Content is delivered by webinar and sessions are usually 60-90 minutes long and can be tailored for team members, managers or senior directors.
Our courses are flexible and you can create a bespoke training programme suited to your own business needs and learning requirements by mixing and match from the topics detailed here.
Specific ‘Stress & Resilience’ sessions.
- Wellbeing whilst working from home
- Wellbeing and returning to the office/hybrid working
- Coping with change & uncertainty
- Managing stress
- Stress & Communication – Does Hi-Tech equal high stress
Further Wellbeing topics.
- Caring for Carers
- Conflict conversations
- Email Etiquette
- Financial Wellbeing
- Harassment & Discrimination awareness
- Implicit Bias awareness
- Neurodiversity Awareness/Neurodiversity in the Workplace
- Sleep and Wellbeing
- Understanding the Menopause
- Work/Life Balance
Manager/leadership upskilling sessions
- Mental Health Awareness and Wellbeing in your organisation
- Stress and Trauma in your workplace
How to book a session.
We'd love to discuss your wellbeing strategy and training objectives, simply complete the form below an we'll be in touch.